Wednesday , 24 April 2024
Home News Russians named Turkey, the Caucasus and St. Petersburg the best destinations for spring trips
News

Russians named Turkey, the Caucasus and St. Petersburg the best destinations for spring trips

Photo by Redd F on Unsplash

The best place to go in the spring is where it’s warm, said 64.5% of respondents, while the other 35.5% did not care as much.

When it comes to specific places that travelers advise to visit between March and May, Turkey received the most votes: 11.2% of respondents believe it is best to go to Istanbul or Antalya.

Slightly less, 10.1%, named the Caucasus, especially Mineralnye Vody and Kislovodsk. Third place went to St. Petersburg, which received 9.5% of the votes.

Other top-ranked destinations also included Kaliningrad (8.4%), Dagestan (7.3%), Sochi (6.7%), Yerevan (5%), Altai (3.9%), Kazan (3.4%) and Thailand (2.8%).

A total of 1,618 people took part in the survey.

Earlier, Alexander Osaulenko, director of the association “Tourist Assistance” told about advantages of early booking of tourist trips on the eve of the summer season.

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

News

Years before Michael Gove used the term, I came up with \”the Blob\”

Photo by mohammad takhsh on Unsplash Zoe Williams refers to Dominic Raab’s...

News

People with learning disabilities and autism are mistreated and brutalized. How long?

Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash Now think about the prospect...

News

Simon Rattle is right: Britain is becoming a cultural desert – and that’s a political choice

Photo by Giorgio Parravicini on Unsplash Over the decades, Arts Council England...